Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 3-4 years of experience working in complex IT environments.
• Basic knowledge on Firewall devices (ex: Juniper, Cisco).
• Experienced in Enterprise Security Management Tools (ESM, Nessus, etc.).
• Experienced in Endpoint Security Products (Namely McAfee products, Bitlocker, etc.).
• Good understanding of Active Directory infrastructure.
• Good understanding of Client/Server based certificate authentication.
• Experience in QA and Automated tools as well as SIEM tools and processes (correlation).
• Experience developing Security Policy Framework/Standards.
• Experience with Vulnerability Management processes and systems.
• Experience with Anti*spam Management processes and systems.
• Experience with Access Control Management processes and systems.
• Experience with encryption techniques and Content Filtering.
• Experience with full project delivery life cycles.
• Experience with delivering client value & service excellence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of following technologies/products:
• McAfee Suites
• Alien Vault SIEM
• Nessus Vulnerability scanner
• Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
• Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments.
• Monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
• Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
• Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards.
• Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks.
• Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
• Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols.
• Conduct security audits and make policy recommendations.
• Provide technical security advice.