Training and Development Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Training and Development Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• High school diploma or equivalent required;
• Strong Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills required;
• Ability to extract and analyze data;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Strong self-organization, prioritization and time management skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Assure accuracy for the materials needed in the training sessions;
• Perform all the communication necessary to ensure HR orientation and induction sessions;
• Standardize the documentation in the management onboarding process;
• Manage the collection and recording of information used for trainings;
• Work within the Training Tracking System (PeopleSoft) to provide overall attendance for the trainings in order to havecompliance with the BBP;
• Provide comprehensive administrative support to the trainers;
• Keep track of contracts and invoices through internal virtual storage;
• Request offers from potential vendors;
• Act as a liaison between all the external language trainings and the requesting projects;
• Participate in T&D projects (e.g. help organize a training, hold presentations).
• Assure enrollment for certain certification exams (eg: ISTQB for Testers, Microsoft Certification for programmers).
What we offer:
• Flexible program, depending on your needs;
• Attractive salary and benefits package;
• The opportunity to develop a career within a challenging multicultural environment;
• Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games) and massage sessions;
• Friendly working environment and many other surprises :).