Detailer (P&G Brands) Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS Marketing & Distribution active.
Vezi toate job-urile Detailer (P&G Brands) Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1993 as part of Sarkis Group International, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
University Degree (preferred Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Dentist , or graduated from a 2-year Dental Assisting Program or related Dental Programs;)
English - proficiency level;
- Driving license;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Professional look & behavior;
- Ability to work in a business environment with strict deadline and key performance indicators;
- Quality oriented;
- Ability to work in a continuing developing business.
- Visit specific clients (pharmacies) in Bucharest and Ilfov, promote parapharmaceutical Procter&Gamble products;
- Make demonstrations for Power Oral Care (POC), Oral B, Blend-a-med (BAM), Fixodent, Pampers;
- Point of Sales Materials (POSM) placements:
- Toothpaste samples placement & replenishment when needed;
- Diapers Samples placement & replenishment when needed;
- Touch&Feel (T&F) unit placement everywhere possible (with priority in the counter area);
- Placement of materials such as leaflets or posters in every call.
- Inform on brand initiatives/promotion mechanisms in every call;
- Update daily scorecard;
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, finding solutions and reporting the progress to their direct supervisor;
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market;
- Keep track on competitors and their activities within the industry;
- Build long term relationships with and new existing and new customers.