HR Operations Officer
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
As HR Operations Officer you would have the opportunity to join our wonderful team and provide internal HR support for all our employees being a valuable piece in our global puzzle.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR area: payroll, personnel administration, reporting, etc;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude;
• Excellent numerical skills and attention to details
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
• High level of proficiency in English;
• Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience with payroll software applications is a plus.
Competitive salary which will grow with your career
Flexible working schedule
Attractive benefits ( medical subscription, meal tickets, sports activities, daily fruits, etc)
A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere in an international setting
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the ., Romania, Italy, the ., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website
• Handle all the personnel administration for ORTEC employees and operations in REVISAL
• Manage the relation with the external payroll provider and ensure the monthly payroll processing for all ORTEC employees
• Execute the salary payments through banking system
• Provide accurate reports on headcount structure, salary costs, statistics, analyze different scenarios etc;
• Internal support on any queries related to the HR operations processes;
• Operate all changes in employees’ status in the internal information system
• Willing to work on process improvements;