HR Operations Officer
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
As HR Operations Officer you would have the opportunity to join our wonderful team and provide internal HR support for all our employees being a valuable piece in our global puzzle.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR area: payroll, personnel administration, reporting, etc;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude;
• Excellent numerical skills and attention to details
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
• High level of proficiency in English;
• Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience with payroll software applications is a plus.
Competitive salary which will grow with your career
Flexible working schedule
Attractive benefits ( medical subscription, meal tickets, sports activities, daily fruits, etc)
A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere in an international setting
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the ., Romania, Italy, the ., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website
• Handle all the personnel administration for ORTEC employees and operations in REVISAL
• Manage the relation with the external payroll provider and ensure the monthly payroll processing for all ORTEC employees
• Execute the salary payments through banking system
• Provide accurate reports on headcount structure, salary costs, statistics, analyze different scenarios etc;
• Internal support on any queries related to the HR operations processes;
• Operate all changes in employees’ status in the internal information system
• Willing to work on process improvements;