Web Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZITEC active
View all jobs Web Technical Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Zitec is not your usual IT company. We're an awesome team, always looking for passionate people to join us on our continuous quest to create the best software engineering team out there.
To us, programming goes beyond just writing code lines. It's about understanding the end goal and getting involved in the projects we're working on. We strive to make a positive impact while looking for the next tool or process that will help us improve.
Since 2003 we have delivered more then 350 projects in 15 countries from 3 continents, covering specialties like research and development, cloud computing, mobile apps, online marketing and web design while using technologies and platforms such as: PHP, Zend Framework, Drupal, Magento, Symphony, Phalcon, .NET, Node.js, MySQL, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Google AdWords or Google Analytics. And this is just so you can get an idea about us.
Top 3 cool things we're known for:
ZiHack - our 24 hours inhouse hackathon (http://blog.zitec.com/)
Zitec HQ - one of the most fun and stylish office in Romania (http://makeit.software/)
White Rabbit - our own crafted beer (http://whiterabbit.beer/)
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV!
Or simply pay us a visit at our HQ in one of the #makeitmusic nights if you just want to meet us and have a drink. Or two. :)
What you need for this role:
• Knowledge and understanding of web application development and APIs;
• Relevant experience with bug tracking tools (JIRA);
• Knowledge with browser developer tools;
• Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, Java;
• Previous experience with CMS (content management);
• Ability to express your thoughts in English (written and spoken);
• An excellent communicator; disciplined, persistent, organized, responsible and proactive.
• A problem-solving attitude with a great sense of humor.
What you will do:
• Provide technical software support for web applications;
• Classify and make an initial assessment of the incidents or issues;
• Investigate issues and provide appropriate and timely resolutions;
• Document the issues into the ticketing system;
• Customer support in identifying operational problems;
• Update support documentation;
• Manage and administer users, groups and permissions in our applications;
• Receive the huge amount of thanks and gratitude from colleagues :)
• It’s a normal program, no night shifts.