CRM AND BILLING ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile CRM AND BILLING ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Familiar with large core-products and components, such as CRM Billing or ORDERING modules
• At least 3 years of domain experience
• Demonstrated technical domain expertise
• Computers Engineering & Management - Information System or equivalent Engineering degree
• Customer-facing experience
• You will design, develop, modify and integrate complex software code;
• You will ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable; Uses high level, extensive knowledge & expertise of the product/solution and technologies to lead the direction and development of the product/solution.
• You will construct phase of a project, prepare documents and specification that describe the configuration changes, and ensure documentation is correct and up to date
• You will perform code review and provide feedback and suggest solutions including operability perspective, identifying areas of automation etc.
• You will provide technical expertise, obtains a strong business context understanding while making technical decisions and solving technical issues;
• You will supports the preparation of estimates for solution configurations.
• You will execute and maintain accurate and detailed test plans, when applicable.
• You will apply technical standards (E.g. software coding standards, tools, and platforms), development methodology and release processes.
• You will configure the solution using relevant tools or system application based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
• You will promote continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, different innovation techniques and guiding the reuse of existing solutions, use of automation, reducing design complexity & time to response, simplifying client/end user experience etc
Conditii de salarizare atractive
Perioada nedeterminata a contractului
Plan de cariera profesional, academic si financiar
Formari oficiale si certificari
Formare de limba engleza si franceza
Tichete de masa
Evaluare profesionala anuala
Beneficii financiare pe baza parteneriatelor
Mediu de lucru profesionist si prietenos
Lucru intr-o echipa multiculturala