Business Intelligence Manager - Reporting and Self-Service
Being data-driven is at the core of our brand and we are now investing heavily in the area of data and analytics and are looking for a business focused and highly driven individual to establish and lead our new Reporting and Self-Service team in Bucharest. You will be an integral part of helping Kambi reach the growth targets set up for the coming years by maximizing the value of our data by providing our organization with relevant reports and self-service infrastructure.
To succeed in this role we believe you have a few years of relevant experience from a leading role in business intelligence and reporting/self-service in a data-rich organization and you are truly passionate about data and creating value for our business stakeholders.
This role will lead the task of establishing the team and manage the delivery of reports, key metrics and self-service capabilities for the Kambi Group. You will report to our Head of Business Intelligence located in Stockholm.
- Manage the reporting/self-service platform
- Own the definition of key metrics, reports and self-service tools
- Own the quality and performance of the delivered reports/tools
- Manage the backlog and prioritization of deliveries
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments and locations
- Work closely with IT and the data platform teams to drive improvements and innovation
- Team leadership
- Growth, recruitments and day to day management of the team in Bucharest
- Coach and develop members of the team
- Set processes and praxis for the delivery of canned reports as well as self-service
- Act as an escalation point of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse priorities
- Increase the maturity of Kambi as a data driven company
- Be a champion for business intelligence across the business, educating the business about its capability and helping to identify use cases
- Promote data driven decision making in the company
- Initiate and drive data governance initiatives to improve the quality and understanding of the data
- Ensure decision makers have the right data and insights to make informed decisions
Skills and experience:
- Experience from a leading role with great track record in delivering mission critical business intelligence
- Strong understanding of business and skill to translate that into technical requirements
- Experience from building reports and data visualizations and a feel for what makes a successful delivery
- Advanced knowledge of analytical technology stack, including data warehousing, OLAP cubes, reporting and big data
- Deep understanding of information management, data governance and master data
- Strong knowledge in data modelling and SQL
- Knowledge in Pentaho Data Integration and Business Analytics is meriting
- Understanding of statistical modelling with R or Python is meriting
- Experience from recruitment
- Quantitative degree from top university
The successful candidate has:
- Drive to continuously improve the way Kambi works with data and analysis
- Proven track record of driving change through business intelligence
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills
- Passion for business intelligence and technology trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
- Genuine interest in sportsbetting and desire to understand the end user behaviour in the sportsbook product
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
The job is located in Bucharest and will involve travel to our other offices. General training to gain understanding of the present reporting and systems of Kambi will take place in Stockholm, Sweden for 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the need.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously please send your application as soon as possible. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest of confidence.Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Bucharest.