Management Trainee Planning
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coca-Cola HBC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Management Trainee Planning active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring all your unique ingredients and rise!
Be the next
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE within our PLANNING Team
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Rise program challenges talented graduates to grow into the next generation of leaders!
Our Management Trainee program fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-level responsibility, early in your career. All to rise you to your full potential.
Rise is a 2 year fast development program that will prepare you to continue your journey with us and to rise your career through leadership roles within the function you’re selected for.
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are!
You will start your journey in September 2018.
If this sounds like you, you are ready to RISE
- You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself.
- You are a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate.
- You are curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduate from University, with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate.
- You speak English and are an advanced PC user.
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organizations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue.
Your Key Roles As Management Trainee
- Actively participate in the RISE program (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to the role in a function.
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors and project sponsors.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback.
Just bring all your special ingredients and RISE.