Senior Recruiter with Advanced German
Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.Requirements
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
For our Human Resources Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for an Senior Recruiter with Advanced German.
Manage white collars recruitment, as to ensure high quality of services into the agreed deliverables and KPI`s with a strong focus on meeting business needs.
We're experts that ensure a world-class internal customer and candidate experience.
- Responsible for handling the assigned recruitment portfolio;
- Implement the appropriate/innovative sourcing strategies, routes to market, sourcing and pipeline activities;
- Work together with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners for the DACH region, deploying advanced sourcing strategies for talent identification and being a great partner to stakeholders;
- Lead the planning and deployment of the ramp-up recruitment projects, in alignment with the business needs and Bombardier critical projects;
- Mentor other Recruiters on developing the technical skills (sourcing strategies & project planning, competency-based interviews etc.), including operational portfolio reviews;
- Participate in process transitions as part of the end-to-end recruitment process
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Thorough understanding of recruiting processes and systems;
- Advanced sourcing skills with professional media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Xing);
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders in the decision-making process;
- Ability to work within an international environment with a remote team structure;
- Proficient English level required;
- Advanced German level required.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now on our career page and start your dynamic career today.
Your ideas move people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate since race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.