Information Security Sr. Analyst
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
- 1 - 3 years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certification is desirable)
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs)
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
- Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and reporting
- Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Previous experience in adjacent areas such as, Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support
- Q-Radar platform user or administrator previous experience is highly desirable
Be a part of an exciting and growing team that deals with information security attacks and incident response situations on a daily basis! As a critical member of the team, you will receive alerts and respond to activity within the clients’ environment detected by using Secureworks Managed Security Services and tools. You will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations and implementing remediation.
- Analyzing security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases.
- Collaboration with Line of Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
- Provide Antivirus & Malware protection application administration and management (for example, but not limited to TrendMicro, McAfee, Microsoft Forefront)
- Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications (for example Qualys)
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.