Information Security Sr. Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Information Security Sr. Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• 1 - 3 years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certification is desirable)
• Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs)
• Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
• Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
• Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and reporting
• Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
• Previous experience in adjacent areas such as, Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support
• Q-Radar platform user or administrator previous experience is highly desirable
Be a part of an exciting and growing team that deals with information security attacks and incident response situations on a daily basis! As a critical member of the team, you will receive alerts and respond to activity within the clients’ environment detected by using Secureworks Managed Security Services and tools. You will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations and implementing remediation.
• Analyzing security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases.
• Collaboration with Line of Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
• Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
• Provide Antivirus & Malware protection application administration and management (for example, but not limited to TrendMicro, McAfee, Microsoft Forefront)
• Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications (for example Qualys)
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
• Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
• Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
• Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
• Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
• Work from home policy – your time matters
• Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
• Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
• Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
• Life Insurance
• Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
• Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.