Junior System Administrator
WE ARE VIRTUAL7
As a software company with more than 85 employees, we are one of the strongest ORACLE partners in Germany and the good news is we are expanding our project team. Currently we are looking for a Junior System Administrator to work on our new and exciting projects.
- IT asset management;
- Maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Ensure security through access controls;
- Manage backups;
- Set up accounts;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Support the writing of the technical documentation needed for operation or recurring issues or tasks.
- University degree or student in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of networks and virtualization;
- Knowledge of system security and data backup;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Linux administration knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of shell scripting and python is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Fluent in English.
Short decisions path, small and dynamic teams, extra vacation days, bonuses including 13th salary, medical insurance, transparency, fun and action, appreciation and support in your daily work are not a recruitment slogan for us, but everyday life.