Conectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Before applying, you should get familiar with our expectations…
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Ability to coach and coordinate
- Experience in project management in a BPO (at least 1-2 years)
- Good teamwork skills & proactive can-do mindset
- Ability to see the big picture – and pay attention to details
- Deep understanding of the project management processes and methods
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures
As a Customer Support Project Manager you will …
- Continually work towards making improvements in the management process
- Manage day to day operational interactions with the Client
- Coordinate day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements
- Report and monitor on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement
- Manage staff schedules, staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation
Don’t forget to take a look and what we offer…
- Project Specific training ;
- Subscription to medical services and meal tickets from the first month of employment;
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities;
- Bonuses according to your performance and involvement.