Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SharePoint Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 4+ years in .NET development desired
• Server side .NET components – WCF framework, Windows Services, WF
• Experience with other CMS solutions
• SharePoint development and administration experience, a plus
• Good at data modeling, strong knowledge of relational databases.
• Team Foundation Server, a plus
• Reporting Platforms (SQL Reporting Services), a plus
• Experience with SharePoint 3-rd party solutions (Kwizcom, Nintex Forms & Workflows, Beezy), a plus
• Experience with Microsoft InfoPath, a plus
• Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
• Consultancy and presales experience
• Solution and Software architecture experience
• You will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects (mostly SharePoint project, with a good chance you will also be involved in ASP.NET projects), you will participate in the full lifecycle of application development and you should create well designed and reusable components
• You will be a developer in an agile development team, you will discuss product specifications and technical solutions within a small team, with both local and remote team members
• You need to deliver high-quality applications
• You need to share your expertise with your younger team members
• You need to help elevate the quality of the service or project you are assigned to
• Understand product requirements, propose technical solutions for new requirements
• Build the software: communicate technical or business information effectively to both local and remote team members. Software development is done in C#
• Develop SharePoint 2013/2010 components – both SharePoint Add-ons (or Applications) as well as Solution Packages – web parts, CSR, timer jobs, integration with other systems
• Develop ASP.NET projects – web forms, WCF, MVC
• Use SharePoint APIs and configure, if needed, SharePoint components – Search, BCS, User Profiles
• Migration of SharePoint installations