We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• 4+ years in .NET development desired
• Server side .NET components – WCF framework, Windows Services, WF
• Experience with other CMS solutions
• SharePoint development and administration experience, a plus
• Good at data modeling, strong knowledge of relational databases.
• Team Foundation Server, a plus
• Reporting Platforms (SQL Reporting Services), a plus
• Experience with SharePoint 3-rd party solutions (Kwizcom, Nintex Forms & Workflows, Beezy), a plus
• Experience with Microsoft InfoPath, a plus
• Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
• Consultancy and presales experience
• Solution and Software architecture experience
• You will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects (mostly SharePoint project, with a good chance you will also be involved in ASP.NET projects), you will participate in the full lifecycle of application development and you should create well designed and reusable components
• You will be a developer in an agile development team, you will discuss product specifications and technical solutions within a small team, with both local and remote team members
• You need to deliver high-quality applications
• You need to share your expertise with your younger team members
• You need to help elevate the quality of the service or project you are assigned to
• Understand product requirements, propose technical solutions for new requirements
• Build the software: communicate technical or business information effectively to both local and remote team members. Software development is done in C#
• Develop SharePoint 2013/2010 components – both SharePoint Add-ons (or Applications) as well as Solution Packages – web parts, CSR, timer jobs, integration with other systems
• Develop ASP.NET projects – web forms, WCF, MVC
• Use SharePoint APIs and configure, if needed, SharePoint components – Search, BCS, User Profiles
• Migration of SharePoint installations