Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards;
• Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
• SQLite and relational database knowledge;
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
Your path to success requires:
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
• Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Proficient with Swift 4;
• Experience with iOS frameworks including CocoaPods, Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, Autolayout, Interface Builder;
• Experience with third-party libraries;
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
• Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.