We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards;
• Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
• SQLite and relational database knowledge;
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
Your path to success requires:
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
• Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Proficient with Swift 4;
• Experience with iOS frameworks including CocoaPods, Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, Autolayout, Interface Builder;
• Experience with third-party libraries;
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
• Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.