Embedded Software Developer
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- experience inbit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Systems;
- ability to read / understand electrical schematics;
- university degree - preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics;
- English written and spoken (B2);
- ability to meet deadlines, proactivity, a cost - and time - effective approach;
- team player attitude and attention to details.
Are also appreciated:
- automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
- experience in international multi-site teamwork.
General job description for the role: develop various software layers growing from low - level hardware drivers to high - level drivers and application modules mainly in C language.
Main duties / responsibilities according to the company development model:
- analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
- create modular software design according to the software architecture;
- implement embedded software modules;
- perform module and integration tests;
- create software documentation;
- create architecture and review software design;
- participate and lead software module reviews.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.