Senior HRIS Specialist - Analytics and Reporting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior HRIS Specialist - Analytics and Reporting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• 2+ years professional experience in workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems; Workday experience is a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills; proficient excel with Macros and VBA knowledge is mandatory.
• Experience with creating Power Point presentations to tell a compelling story using data and analytics
• Collaborative team player with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of Human Resources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
• High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways
• Results orientation with strong track record of success and real impact
• Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
• Strong attention to detail and ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines
• Integrity, advanced professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and employee information
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set, is collaborative, creative and able to quickly get to the root of an issue. They create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity, and have a true passion for driving results and impact.
• Leads the delivery of HR metrics and analysis, ensuring the data is relevant, timely and tells a meaningful story
• Conducts predictive data modeling in support of talent acquisition, turnover and retention, workforce effectiveness, and employee engagement
• Leads the delivery of ad hoc analyses on HR topics to drive strategic and tactical decision making and conducts trend analysis to measure ongoing results
• Serves as subject matter expert for HR-related metrics as well as HR technology projects as related to reporting and analytics
• Build reports, metrics, dashboards and analytics using the available HRIS platform
• Integrate data from various HR functional areas to enhance the team’s ability to provide leadership with strategic and targeted insights to drive recommendations to improve overall business performance
• Interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations; create data visualizations as needed; communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
• Support the implementation of the ongoing strategic direction in the areas of reporting, metrics and decision-supporting analytics; ensure accuracy and quality of information/analytics produced
• Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
• Adhere to established policies and procedures governing data privacy and security access to data
Senior HRIS Specialist - Analytics and Reporting will be a strategic thought partner across all areas of Human Resources and the business to identify opportunities for using people metrics and analytics to improve HR performance and drive organizational decisions. This position is responsible for improving Finastra HR data analytics capabilities, executing predictive analysis, data mining, and for adding relevant insight for both the HR group and the organization more broadly.