Team Assistant with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Team Assistant with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering assistance to the Management Team, having the following responsibilities:
- Calendar management – incl. setting-up meetings, follow-up with the attendees, VC, WebEx, Telco, room booking, guests hospitality & coordination with other EAs/Pas;
- Attending meetings (conference calls / VCs / in person) - taking minutes and follow-up on actions;
- Mailbox Management and email screening – based on accessibility rights, acting on behalf of the owner - high level of responsibility and confidentiality required;
- Send reminders and standard communications, maintain distribution lists up-to-date;
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Travel management: booking flights, hotels, taxi’s etc.;
- Guest management: cards, booking parking, registration;
- Time management GAZ, ordering materials BEST;
- Relocation planning and ordering;
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals;
- Handling incoming (transferred) calls in case of manager’s absence;
- General administrative tasks.
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception and willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills with a proactive approach;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.