Assistant with French
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support to an Executive in the AMOS Germany team.
Requirements / Skills
- Willingness to travel to Germany
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) + a second language German or French
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
- Calendar management – incl. setting-up meetings, follow-up with the attendees, room booking, coordination with other EAs/ PAs
- Attending meetings (conference calls / VCs / in person) - taking minutes and follow-up on actions
- Mailbox Management and email screening – based on accessibility rights, acting on behalf of the owner -> high level of responsibility and confidentiality required
Events coordination - organizing different workshops, meetings and off-sites (from venue search to participant tracking and on-site support, if needed) + external events registration (incl. all afferent logistics)
- Travel coordination - bookings for hotels, airplanes, transfers, travel expense accounting
- Prepare presentation documents
- Send reminders and standard communications
- Support and track status of preparations
- Other general administrative tasks and on demand reports
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft skills trainings)
- Well-being programs and initiatives
- Attractive compensation package
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.