Technical Support Specialist with basic Linux skills (300 Euro Hiring bonus)
Conectys is looking to take on board, for its headquarters in Bucharest, a motivated Technical Support Specialist with basic- medium Linux knowledge.
Consequently, if you are…
- Enthusiastic, self-determined and sociable;
- A good team player;
- A quick learner eager to develop and adapt to other cultures, values, ways of thinking;
- Available to work on a 24/7 schedule.
And if you have…
- Excellent ENGLISH skills (written and spoken);
- Medium knowledge and understanding of LINUX CONSOLE.
- Ability to identify, analyze and interpret errors in logs.
- Knowledge of shell programming (bash): ability to create, search and adapt scripts.
- Experience in a monitoring platform (Syslog, Splunk, WebTrends, etc.) - advantage.
- Additional programming or scripting skills of any kind - advantage.
We are looking forward to hearing from you as you might be our new colleague!
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be in charge of…
- Providing customer support for customers from across different projects such as support for gaming devices, internet providers, and other technical projects.
- Resolving effectively and in a timely manner the incoming incidents (via email and phone) to build customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Performing monitoring check routines on the customers’ applications and tools;
- Promptly react and respond to alerts of the monitoring platform when received; handle and solve technical issues prior to escalation to customers’ engineers;
- 300 Euro hiring bonus if you start working with us until 5th of December. The bonus will be divided in 2 parts (100 euro after 45 days and 200 euro after 6 months of employment)
- Subscription to medical services and meal tickets from the first month of employment
- Professional work place and development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule and transportation assured for the night shifts.
- Financial rewards according to your performance and involvement.