Are you fluent in Danish?
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Are you fluent in Danish? active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We are hiring Dutch speakers on various projects inside our company: HR and Accounting projects.
- Student or young graduate
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Customer service orientation, self-motivated, reliable, proactive
- Attention to details, team player
We are hiring Danish speakers on various projects inside our company: HR and Accounting.
Description of the HR project:
Recruitment – admin activities (pre-employment checks, new hire paperwork, onboarding, day one activities; CV screening, interviews).
Employee Lifecycle: hire (employment contracts), personal data changes (bank account, marital status, address), job data changes (promotions, transfers, maternities, expats, part time-full time), exit (resignation, redundancy, retirement), comp & ben (enrolling the employee to medical/life insurance, meal vouchers etc).
Reporting, Mass Uploads, Position Management
Description of the IT project:
- Support end users in day by day operations with specific applications
- Receive and log all e-mail/web/phone call and ensure proper documentation
- Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround
- Take in charge critical complaints, provide medium support in using application functionalities, monitor of requests, follow up customer calls where necessary, especially for most critical problems
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top client on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment