With over 3300 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; vTeams – technical diversity within multicultural teams.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within vTeams (Virtual Teams), we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
You will be involved in implementing a next generation technology platform to enable fundamental digital transformation in the global banking industry. The solution effectively glues front-end channels and API-ecosystems to existing banking systems and supports the rapid creation of new products and offerings. Rich digital banking services, accelerated integration, embedded non-functionals and innovative data capabilities are key drivers in the design of our product. Hence, The Glue solution delivers the software components that allow incumbent banks to become active players in a fast moving mobile and digitised landscape.
You will have the opportunity to work with new and cool technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, in memory data grids, REST services, Docker, deployment on AWS and design a system with challenging non-functionals requirements (reliability, performance, scalability, availability, resilience).
• More than 2 years professional experience with Java and JavaEE
• Experience with agile software development
• Experience with analysis, design, implementation and delivery of JavaEE applications
• Experience with application integration
• Good knowledge of Java, Web and database technologies, Spring/EJB, JPA, JTA, REST, JMS, JDBC
• Good knowledge of OO design, including design patterns
• Experience with refactoring and test driven development
• Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
• Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
• Perform technical analysis of requirements
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge
• Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
• Organize learning and promoting events
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Relaxation room (darts, boardgames, table tennis)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots