Junior Customer Service Associate with German (Application Support for Automotive Dealers)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We are looking for:
• Fluency in German and English;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
- Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/ request /issue and ensure proper documentation;
- Identify customesr’ issues and follow defined procedures to solve them;
- Document troubleshooting efforts and record customer information in data capture tool;
- Develop and maintain a proper level of understanding of customer, market, product and industry requirements, in order to keep high rates on customer satisfaction;
- Participate in on-the-job training and classroom training;
- Promote products and services to meet customer’s needs;
- May act as the knowledge resource for a product/ service and use this knowledge to raise process and/ or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/ team lead;
- May deliver new hire training, make recommendations for changes and enhancements to existing training content, and assist in design and creation of relevant training material.
• Previous experience in customer service is not a requirement - we would provide you with an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
• You will work for a global company with global opportunities, the hub that sustains the activity of car dealerships in the whole Europe, Middle East and Africa – the world has no borders with Accenture!
• You will meet a challenging and dynamic workflow
• You will gain the ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills.
• A various range of company benefits:
- performance bonuses
- gym and private medical subscription
- meal vouchers
- additional vacation days
- working in a leading technology and service providing company
- developing knowledge of automotive industry processes
- learn the best practices in client relationship management