Junior Buyer with Polish
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 51 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Regional Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA, with focus on Procurement and Record to Report activities. The RBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery.
- Good communication skills in Polish and English
- Diligent, ensures deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within established timeframe
- Demonstrated affinity with commercial issues
- Analytical, numerate
- Team player, Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes
- Customer achievement orientation
- Handles daily interaction with Stakeholders, Buyers and Suppliers.
- Handles within agreed timeframes purchase requisitions in scope across all procurement commodities.
- Escalates non compliance to Country/Cluster Section Head. Provides user support and customer service to stakeholders.
- Runs Bidding process (if supplier is not already selected).
- Analyzes requisitions, searches for potential suppliers according to commodity driven supplier list, run the simplified bidding process and select the supplier accordingly.
- Identifies repetitive buys as candidate for catalogues and shares other sourcing ideas with Commodity Buyer.