Honeywell's story stretches back more than 125 years and encompasses several predecessor companies and the inspiring work of tens of thousands of people. While our products and services improved and saved lives for decades, we are proud to say that our technology made the moon landing a reality.
In Romania, Honeywell is present in Bucharest, Timisoara and Lugoj, with more than 3,600 employees, and we build on our substantial legacy with a focus on growth, innovation, improved customer experience and shareowner value.
Home and Building Technologies (HBT) benefits from Honeywell's advanced software and connectivity capability combined with an installed base of products and technologies in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide that help homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification.
We are now looking forward to welcoming young professionals with foreign language skills in our Team.
Do you speak English and French/Spanish?
If your answer is yes, then, apply for a position in Honeywell!
Curious what will you find?
- A dynamic team, where the focus is on personal values and where ideas are encouraged
- Opportunities to develop yourself within the team and within the company
- A mentor who will offer you feedback to improve your activities
- Competitive benefits package
- The chance to be part of a young team who enjoys growing its team spirit within team buildings and after work events.
- Customer Experience Specialist with English - night shift HBT
- Customer Service Supervisor with English and Spanish- night shift HBT
- Customer Service Supervisor with English and French- night shift HBT
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
- Extensive training programs.
- Career growth opportunities.
- State of the art facility and offices.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Dynamic and international work environment.