Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BeeSpeed active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
Which are the preferred abilities?
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database;
- Considering both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users;
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans;
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model;
- Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS;
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Controlling access permissions and privileges;
- Support the continuous improvement of the processes installed in the development department
- Work on multiple projects in distributed team across different locations
What do you have to do?
- Knowledge of database architecture and modeling
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Bachelor degree (related to software engineering, embedded software, informatics, electrical or electronic engineering)
- Good understanding / high interest for automotive systems
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Creativity, initiative, understanding / communication / reaction to issues, good teamwork in virtual environments, ability to learn by doing. Analytical skills and learning capacity
- Availability to travel. Ability to work independently, self-discipline, reliability, consistency
Why should you join us? Because we offer�
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period