Business Analyst - Assortment Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO Cash & Carry Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst - Assortment Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Cerinte
• Bachelor`s degree, post-graduate is nice to have;
• Minimum 3 years of business experience;
• English advanced;
• Absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
• Advanced skills Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous
• Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
• Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
• Exposure to project management
• Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.
• Analysis of retail market performance to develop strong conclusions about business trends and opportunities.
• Assortment assessment: identify the opportunities and potential threats within each category, based on the customer behavior analysis and market trends correlations;
• Evaluate ideal category mix according to customers’ profile and needs and determine category growth opportunities;
• Category strategies and tactics: identify the best mix of tactics in assortment, space, price and promo management;
• Ensure cross-functional cooperation and communication with all operational groups involved in the execution of the assortment strategy;
• Implement the category plans across the organization and test alternative approaches in selected stores;