Application Support L3 Consultant
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience in application support
• Administrative knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and newer /Win10 and predecessors
• Technical experience with industry standard platforms such as .NET (application host) and IIS
• Knowledge of SQL server database management – SQL Express/SQL 2014 and newer
• Understanding of network topology, layouts and global WANs
• Good communication skills in English language
Nice to have:
• Microsoft PowerShell experience
• Microsoft certificates for Windows and SQL administration
• Provide 3rd-level customer support for issues raised within the application
• Follow up until resolution of all assigned tickets raised
• Work closely with engineering team and international developer team for issues that cannot be solved at 3rd-level
• Backend application troubleshooting
• Performe scheduled application upgrades and patches
• Monitore queues and error reports