L3 Application Support Consultant
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Advanced troubleshooting at the application level.
• Demonstrated experience in app support (min. 3 years).
• Technical experience with industry standard platforms such as .NET/IIS, SQL, WebSphere and others.
• Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Strong client focus and collaborative work style.
• Resolving requests or solving incidents, mainly for Microsoft based applications.
• Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business.
• Classifying and making an initial assessment of incidents/service requests.
• Maintaining highest client satisfaction - performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership.
• Applying problem solving techniques.