Logistics Analyst (supply chain) with Dutch
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Logistics Analyst (supply chain) with Dutch active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
The transportation (logistics) analyst will operate delivery for Accenture’s top-tier clients, working closely with the delivery teams.
- Run the delivery for Accenture’s top tier client in the supply chain area, in particular for Transportation Track and Trace Management.
- Deal with multiple stakeholders: Delivery leads, account management for service delivery, Freight Forwarders and Client Warehouse Leads.
- Support leads and managers in manage relationships with client stakeholders.
- Main tasks to be performed:
o Track & trace;
o Solve issues related to delivery delays, lost/damaged goods, etc.
o Contact with carriers, warehouses as well as with 4PL Barcelona team to update on issues.
o Ensure shipping documentation is available
Must have skills:
- Good verbal and written communication, client management skills, Service performance oriented and problem solving ability.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience across Industry, Consulting or Outsourcing organizations.
- Languages Required (English & Dutch)
Good to have skills:
- Transportation background, used to deal with Carriers.
- Candidates with an experience in data analytics would be preferred.
- Candidates with a few years of Operational Activities experience in the industry or in an analytics organization would be preferred.
- Global Transportation experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in advanced Freight Forwarders Environment will be an added advantage.
- Additional European Languages would be valued.