Digital Merchandising Analyst
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.
The Digital Merchandising Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Route to Cash process for the Molson Coors organization.Responsibilities
- The Digital Merchandising Analyst is performing space opportunity analysis, distribution opportunity analysis and is responsible for communicating the opportunities to account team and distributors
- He/ She represents MillerCoors space process / advantage to the customer, presents corporate space initiatives and opportunities.
- The Digital Merchandising Analyst represents objectives category viewpoint to customer and secures partnership based on represented capabilities.
- In terms of developing or validation of store shelf sets he/she is responsible for developing assortment recommendation as well as planograms.
- The Digital Merchandising Analyst is responsible to create planogram to retailer specific criteria collaborating with account teams to align on the output for each project based on feedback from competition, distribution or account team.
- The Digital Merchandising Analyst communicates final planogram and prepares planogram outputs for store level execution
- Graduate degree in Commercial or Technical field
- Language Skills: minimum English B2
- Strong PC skills in applicable programs, especially Microsoft Access and Excel
- Photoshop elements use
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Preferable experience in CPG space for the specialist role
- Experienced in development of analytical presentations to assist in selling efforts
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Communication and decision-making skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Route-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience/ retail management industry