Cofco Traineeship Program - Finance
After you join our team, you will have a full-time employment contract and you will have the opportunity to build the foundational of your career through a broad and deep professional training during one year.
Cofco Traineeship program is structured in such a way that during 12 months, you will rotate in 4 departments, and at the end of the program you should choose the department where you best fit, according to your interests, skills and accumulated experience in our company.
The departments included in our program are: Financial, Execution, Trade and Logistics.
Main responsibilities for FINANCIAL position:
1. Contract administration:
- Administration of acquisition and sales contracts, freight transport and warehousing (preparation, registration, transmission to partners, tracking, archiving);
- Managing the partners database, in the information system and archiving the related documentation in the files.
- Perform daily payments for Romanian companies;
- Issue daily payment & daily collections reports to the team;
- Offer support on hedge allocation on contracts;
- Bank statements processing on a daily basis, and reconcile balances with accounting system;
- Reconcile supplier balances between the 2 operating systems;
- Filling-in and filing bank documentations/specific forms.
- Supports with documents process flow;
- Supports with preparing reports (in Excel, PowerPoint);
- Performs checks and approvals of standard contracts as per confirmations and internal procedures;
- Master Data management - create new counterparts in the system;
- Daily monitoring of commercial activity and appropriate reporting;
- Checking validity of counterparts (Min of Finance, rating agencies);
- Assist controller in daily activity.
- Checks the invoices (the format and the content of the invoices, signatures status according to internal criteria) before being paid;
- Books the administrative invoices;
- Prepares and books accrual expenses at the end of the month;
- Books the employees travelling expenses, monitoring and analyzing the cash advances accounts for each employee;
- Monitors and analyses the accounts payable, reconciling the balance with suppliers;
- Monitors and analyses the following accounts: consumables, small inventories and prepaid expenses;
- Prepares the monthly statistical reports for National Institute of Statistics;
- Books new partners in the system.
- University/Master Degree, final year at university or Master;
- University profile: Economics, Agri- Business;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through;
- Life learning and drive to win;
- Strong analytical skills.