Junior HR Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Junior HR Marketing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 12 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Hipo Boot Camps, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
We are looking for a new colleague in our implementation team for our projects. If you are a mix between recruitment and marketing, then let’s meet!
- Talent attraction & recruitment enthusiast;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Excellent communication, copywriting and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task;
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment or digital marketing;
- Nice to have: experience in digital marketing campaigns (PPC, Facebook Ads etc.).
- Responsible for the attraction & recruitment process (posting job ads, searching databases for suitable candidates, reviewing resumes, preparing shortlists);
- Implement the promo campaign for our projects, using a mix of specialized tools and channels;
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original content;
- Managing database, reporting results;
- Active role in the event management team for our projects.
What else would you like to know?