Java developer with Angular
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Java Developer with French
Your mission :
Within the domain "Digital Secure Solutions" your role will be to design, analyze and develop projects in new technology. You will also be responsible for the SCRUM methodology within the team and ensure the conformity of the design of an IT solution according to the specifications and the project management, under the supervision of a functional manager. or hierarchical.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Autonomy on the support of a project (Encryption / Analysis of the existing / Planning / Load Plan / Project Process Monitoring);
• Ensure the robustness of applications and ensure the relevance of the mode of development;
• Ensure a good understanding of the business issue and the adequacy of the solutions implemented with the needs expressed;
• Establish, with the team members and the business, the detailed technical characteristics of the application in terms of functionalities, performance, ergonomics and maintenance;
• Design the solution and write the technical specifications for the development, in relation and in accordance with the enterprise architect in force;
• Ensure compliance with technical architectures and maintenance of IT solutions in operational conditions.
A little about You:
• Confirmed knowledge of JAVA, Angular 4.0, FatJar, Nexus, Alien4Cloud and Spring;
• Experience in an Agile / SCRUM / DEV OP's context;
• Experience on projects with integration test and backgroup performance (Continuous Benchmark / Volumetrie);
• Autonomous, dynamic;
• Proactive and reactive attitude;
• Advanced level: French and English.
We also value:
• Dynamic, curious and autonomy in order to have an overview to find innovative and maintainable solutions with the control of impacts on the existing.
• Your technical knowledge guarantees a perfect autonomy
• Your communication and problem-solving facilities will enable you to communicate effectively with Business in France.