Embedded Software Engineer
KROHNE is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
KROHNE offers supporting products and services for one-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemical & petrochemical, food & beverage, power, minerals & mining and marine.
We offer the right measurement solutions for our customers' process measurement applications around the world.
• Degree in Computer Science
• At least 2 year experience in developing professional applications
• Fluent and passionate about C and embedded systems
• Highly organized and professional attitude to work
• Good communication and team work
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Experience with general purpose library design (e.g. API definition, documentation, maintenance)
• Experience with automated build and various test systems (e.g. Jenkins)
Your main responsibilities:
• Design, code and test a new embedded software platform for the future KROHNE devices
• Support all aspects of the software development process