Zone is a digital agency that knows that nowadays digital is core to everything when it comes to business success. Bringing creative zest and tech innovation together, this multi-award-winning organisation creates some of Europe’s biggest digital transformation projects for brands like Adidas, Electrolux, Unilever, and Coca Cola.
Based in Bucharest, Bristol, Cologne and London , the 270 -strong team prides itself on creating compelling digital content and is looking for ‘best in class’ digital creatives, communicators and developers to join its team to help define and deliver the future of digital.
We would love to talk to smart and interesting people who are brilliant at what they do. The agency’s door is always open to amazing creative, editorial, technical, strategy and account management experts who want to join the team so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- 2-5 year’s development experience on the Microsoft.NET web stack
- Experience with SQL Server, ORM Frameworks and Database Design
- Knowledge of CMS such as Umbraco/Episerver/Sitecore
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and to propose alternative ways of working
- Able to multi-task whilst consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Innovative problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed with the ability to gain respect and trust from colleagues
- Work in partnership with the wider agency team to plan projects, estimate timescales, and to propose, design and develop effective technical solutions.
- Ensure all solutions are tested, scalable, security compliant, optimised, well documented and that relevant coding standards and best practices are maintained.
- Review technical proposals, designs and specifications to ensure they are implementable, proposing suitable alternatives if necessary.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the agency, including the Front End, Design and UX teams to ensure sound integration between back-end and front-end code.
- Participate in team meetings, contribute to discussions on best practice and promote knowledge sharing and quality development.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and continually seek to push the boundaries in everything you do.