Senior Automation Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Zone active
View all jobs Senior Automation Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Zone is a digital agency that knows that nowadays digital is core to everything when it comes to business success. Bringing creative zest and tech innovation together, this multi-award-winning organisation creates some of Europe’s biggest digital transformation projects for brands like Adidas, Electrolux, Unilever, and Coca Cola.
Based in Bucharest, Bristol, Cologne and London , the 270 -strong team prides itself on creating compelling digital content and is looking for ‘best in class’ digital creatives, communicators and developers to join its team to help define and deliver the future of digital.
We would love to talk to smart and interesting people who are brilliant at what they do. The agency’s door is always open to amazing creative, editorial, technical, strategy and account management experts who want to join the team so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player who displays a can-do attitude when working with the varied stakeholders.
- Proven software quality assurance experience with a focus on web based applications
- Experience developing tests for functional and regression testing that include manual, automated, performance and ad-hoc testing
- Experience of Test Automation processes, tools and managing Continuous Integration
- Experience testing iOS, Android and web applications
- Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
- Experience working in projects where Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development principles were applied
- Experience of working within both Agile (Kanban and/or Scrum) and Waterfall based delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of web standards and experience testing REST based APIs
- Knowledge of various software testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Selenium, JMeter, Gatling and Jenkins.
- Work closely with the product owner and project team to define the testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined.
- Define clear and well-written test cases, execute those tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis.
- Triage and lead the investigation into reported issues, ensure they are being properly tracked and work to actively prevent regressions.
- Work with the release manager and project team to prevent defective products being promoted to production. Ensure both you and the team are always aware when releases are occurring and which versions of the product are running in which environments.
- Help identify, plan and execute non-functional testing requirements.
- Help to define and develop the overall QA process with the lead QA/test automation analyst and contribute to development processes.
- Help with tool and technology selection.
- To mentor other team members, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible.
- To assist in identifying when additional QA resources are required and to help interview for permanent and freelance staff as necessary.