Web Developer (AngularJS, Java)
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
Our latest product within healthcare IT is the citizen record Columna Cura, which is the web and app solution of the future for the field of healthcare and social care. Columna Cura is currently operational and has already been purchased by more than 30 Danish municipalities. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the users of Columna Cura by making your mark on the finished solution, which will ultimately be further developed for the web, Android and iOS. The solution is based on the HL7 FHIR standard and an open API for third party ecosystem integrations.
You will be part of an agile and self-motivated project team with over 100 skilled colleagues in total, where you will have responsibility for a broad range of tasks. All teams are full stack, and work together supporting development and support on web, Android and IOS.
• Java, Swing, Tomcat (focus on Java)
• REST, SOAP, HTTP, SSL/TLS
• Object-oriented design and design patterns
• Test-driven development, profiling, optimisation
• Continuous integration and deployment
• Windows and/or Linux operational system
• You are probably a computer scientist, engineer or similar, passionate about working in an agile complex set-up
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
• AngularJS, JQuery development experience
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• Experience working with Object-oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with working in a scrum team
• Driven by doing work that matters: We save lives
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are self-motivated and detail-oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours
In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for introduction and on boarding. The stay in Denmark is required in order to attend course in processes and tools and to be acquainted with the project.