Car Fleet Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Car Fleet Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
o Experience in the procurement of Car Fleet is advantageous, but not necessary
o Contract negotiation skills
o Computer literate – (MS Word/Excel/ Outlook)
o Good command of the English, spoken and written
o Reports to the Manager for Procurement and Car Fleet Management in EMEA
o Works to objectives/targets set by the Manager for Procurement and Car Fleet Management in EMEA
o Provides administrative support for countries in EMEA relating to Car Fleet & Fuel Card Management
o Supports Oracle’s Lines of Business (LOB) working closely with Senior Managers, global and regional suppliers and Tactical Procurement
o Supplier Relationship Management
• Ensure the optimum level of price, service and coverage from all suppliers
• Ensure work is completed in line with Oracle’s processes and procedures and performed to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Establish supplier score cards for key suppliers and participate in facilities/supplier quarterly business reviews with selected suppliers
o Administrative Duties
• Tracking of all vehicles in allocated countries
• Contract management
• Driver support
• Driver licence administration
• Accident & Insurance management support
• Invoice validation and audit compliance
• Out of contract charges
• Fuel card administration and audit compliance
• Payroll deductions audit
• Fine management
o Contract review and negotiation
• Formulate, review and negotiate contractual documentation in line with Oracles Legal terms, processes and procedures.
• Liaise with Oracle’s Procurement Contracts Team to ensure regional and local country contracts comply with Oracle’s corporate and legal policy requirements
o Line of Business (LOB) liaison
• Act as the interface and point of escalation for internal customers ensuring resolution of all Car Fleet issues.
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to LOBs as required
• Host, present, co-ordinate and attend regular meetings/business reviews/conference calls with the LOBs and external suppliers as required
o Merger & Acquisition Activity
• Assist with Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activities in accordance with Oracle’s policies and procedures