Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
Qualifications and Experience:
• Higher technical studies with one year (at least) experience in the field.
• Rigor, interpersonal skills, autonomy, synthetic thinking, coordination and coaching skills;
• Ability to establish and manage a budget through;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO 14001 standards, OHSAS 18001 and/or ISO 45 001 Safety Standards, ISO 50 001 Standard, and of the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to facilities, networks, machines, equipment and operating procedures in effect on the site;
• Fair command of local legislation.
• Is responsible for assessing and monitoring the regulatory compliance of the site as regards to occupational health, safety environment and energy. Performs the impact analysis on safety and environment regulatory developments in the assigned plant;
• Assists and provides advice and guidance to the Plant General Manager in matters relevant to preventive actions, as well as all safety , environment and energetic issues;
• Helps to conduct the risk assessment analyses relevant to Quality and with specific focus on Occupational health, safety, environment and energy (OHS risk assessment: individual risk assessment document/form);
• Is entrusted with enforcing regulatory requirements, as well as other requirements (customers , insurers…) in accordance with environment, energy policies and occupational health and safety regulations applicable to the site;
• Implements in conjunction with the departments concerned, preventive action related to environmental, occupational safety and health, and energy matters;
• Coordinates and/or performs training programs and awareness initiatives to promote Health, Safety, Environment and Energy good practices;
• Ensures (with the Plant General Manager support) the follow-up of corrective and preventive actions to address Health, Safety, Environment and Energy occupational health, safety, environment and energy nonconformities (excluding SMQSE2 audit) or dysfunctions;
• Collects and analyzes the promote Health, Safety, Environment and Energy data;
• Coordinates with the concerned department, the implementation of action plan in case of gap in the HSE2 indicators;
• Is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of Health, Safety, Environment and Energy risks with no identified satisfactory solution;
• Performs periodical QSE2 audits, conducts the action plan definition with the department managers and ensures the follow up and efficiency of the actions;
• Must participate to the new product, new processes, machines, tools (mold) design and validate their safety and environment compliance prior to their implementation;.
• Conducts the dysfunction treatment (Health and Safety accident or incident, environmental issues,etc…)and/or proposes the most appropriated method/tool (specific 8D for HSE2) , and ensures the 8D for HSE2 are recorded and monitored through the 8D database;
• Attends to the local HSE2 meeting held with the H&S representative;
• Plays an active role in maintaining the site safety plan up-to-date;
• Must apply all Quality, Environmental, Safety and Energy procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.