Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has offices in Boston, Bucharest, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, Sydney, Timişoara, Tokyo, and Toronto with more than 350 staff members, all with various levels of expertise across the ESG and corporate governance fields.
We are a growing firm with a broadening global footprint and an increasingly important role within the investment decision-making process. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sustainalytics.com
- Professional qualification in Accounting and/or Finance;·
- A minimum of 3 years’ finance and accounting experience in a multinational context;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
- Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes;
- Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English, level C1 is a must;
- Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Accountant will ensure the delivery of high quality financial information and organize, and execute, various related workflows.
- Organize and execute multiple financial administrative workflows (including across international offices) as in charge person for each entity;
- Responsible for preparing necessary journal entries for accounts payables invoices, payroll and expense forms;
- Responsible for processing bank statements, credit cards and petty cash;
- Responsible for processing and reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation;
- Ensure that reports are reconciled to ledger balances and all designated accounts are under control and movements explained;
- Carry out general ledger quality control;
- Assist in monthly balance sheet reviews which are internally performed on groups locations;
- Support the development of policies, controls and business processes;
- Work together with statutory/external accountants to reconcile Group accounts to local accounts;
- Offer support in assisting external auditors during interim and final audit;
- Providing proactive, cross-functional support between finance, HR, administrative and operations staff.
- Be a dependable resource to the Chief Accountant, Controller and to global colleagues across international offices while taking an active role within special projects, as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Timisoara city center.