Experienced Associate - Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Experienced Associate - Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Romania's Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) practice is looking to recruit Experienced Associates. PwC is the leading practice in tax, assurance and advisory and offers a diverse range of services and opportunities for newcomers to our organization.
As an Experienced Associate you will have an important role in delivering our advisory assignments. You will be reporting directly to a Senior or a Manager within the accounting advisory practice. As a result, this role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University degree;
- Minimum 1-2 years of financial audit experience OR banking / insurance experience;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities;
- Strong team working skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
Joining as an Experienced Associate, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
The ideal candidate is passionate about making sense of new legislation and accounting standards that impact the banking and insurance market. Curiosity about these changes and the ability to self-study are a prerequisite.
Also, the candidate should be able to work as part of a team, be committed to delivering work within deadlines and enjoy building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and potential clients.
You would contribute to the delivery of a wide range of professional services, for example:
- Providing accounting advice to banks, non-banking financial institutions and insurance companies;
- Support banks and insurance companies in implementing new regulatory requirements, such as MiFID II and IDD;
- Support banks and insurance companies in implementing new accounting standards, such as IFRS 9, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17;
- Organization of technical events and trainings for banks and insurance;
- Delivering agreed upon procedures;
- IFRS financial statements preparation.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
- Full ACCA support;
- A professional and team oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and IT equipment;
- Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.