Social Media Representative with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gracel HR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Social Media Representative with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Gracel Business Solutions is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting. Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providersCerinte
• Ability to operate a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of Operating System (Windows 7), MS Word & Excel (2010).
• In depth knowledge of common Social media websites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) as well as country specific automotive blogs and forums.
• Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using Social Media tool (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable)
• Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as telephony equipment, email or chat.
• Detailed logging of all Social Media interactions in Customer Relationship Management system.
• Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns / inquiries.
• Re-acting to messages, mentions and comments on specific Social Media sites (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) in a manner that promotes great brand experience
• When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
• Pro-actively research Social Media platforms (blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook etc.) for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer queries & complaints
• Identify trends on Social Media to create a warning system for the entire Customer Care Team.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, and flexibility in performing daily job functions
• Understanding and applying the brand policies & empowerment to resolve the customer service requests.
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria
• Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes
• Flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns
• Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer care experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach.
• Participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required.