Group Leader SQM
Gracel Business Solutions is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting. Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providersCerinte
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the quality field is required
• University degree (e.g. Mechanics, Electronics)
• Minimum 3 years of leadership experience is required, in a relevant field of activity (e.g. Team Leader)
• Advanced Knowledge on quality techniques
• Advanced knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, VDA)
• Project management methodology
• Specialized knowledge of PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA
• Problem solving skills
• Auditing method knowledge
• SAP usage knowledge
• MS Office knowledge
• English language at an advanced level
▪ Ensures alignment of group and team activities to defined strategy and policies.
▪ Integrate the activities of the subordinate teams in the most effective and business supporting way.
▪ Coaches Team Leaders on technical and administrative processes, policies, guidelines relevant for their job.
▪ Ensure quality and in time delivery of results within the agreed framework.
▪ Define follow-up systems to attain expected business results.
▪ Responsible for the continual professional development of his/ her team members
▪ Perform the yearly and mid year performance assessment of team members. Maintain accurate al required documents: personal history, individual goals, position description and employee dialogue.
▪ Maintain a good motivation and loyalty of the team members.
▪ Participate to the budget planning and track the budget for his/ her group.
▪ Track budget status of training, business trips, investments, low value assets.
▪ Maintain the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools), to ensure the requested quality in line with the purchasing strategies in order to meet the cost- and productivity targets
▪ Plan and conduct supplier evaluations and assessments (VDA 6.3) to support the cross-functional supplier selection team with the required quality data
▪ Contributor at sourcing decisions to ensure that the supplier will be selected under consideration of the total cost of ownership approach
▪ Plan, initiate and control preventive orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase (supplier APQP) for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, PPAP, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements
▪ Plan, initiate, implement and control the appropriate supplier quality assurance measures along the complete process chain in the make / market phase for all supplied goods and services, in his area of responsibility, to continuously observe the quality performance of the supplier
▪ Define targets and control measures with the supplier to be able to support the quality targets
▪ Continuous tracking of the target setting and plan fulfillment (monitoring, analysis control) in the context of Supplier Quality Management System
▪ Use and support the data system to collect and evaluate supplier quality related KPI's and issue periodical quality performance reports
▪ Support the continuous improvement process of all supplier quality related processes, guidelines and tools by internal audits, on site assessments, benchmarking and best practice sharing programs