Order management analyst with French, Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is one of the world’s leading solution providers for the food and beverage industry within the field of carton packs and filling technology.
• Competent user French and English
• Commercial apprenticeship and 1-3 years job experience
• Industry know-how preferred
• Advanced knowledge of order administration and order planning
• Working knowledge of inventory management, logistics and shipping
• Working knowledge and use of office productivity tools (MS Office, Lotus Notes, etc.)
• Preffered SAP SD
• Active Managing of customer orders or customer demand planning in SAP
• Planning of orders, check of plausibility and alignment with customer regarding the real demand (in regards of volume and timing)
• Check of automatic generated plan-orders with in the daily routine
• Reconcilement of confirmed orders in regards of production and delivery date and in case of discrepancies coordination and alignment of solution with customer and production planning. Run escalation process if no agreement can be found
• Date / order confirmation to customer, tracking and creation of order on hand lists
• Control of customer specifications for production
• Analyze of disposition-parameters per customer
• Inventory and cylinder tracking, and if required discussion with the customer
• Interface for sales, quality, dispatch, production planning, demand planning at the plant sites
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!