Turn your languages skills in superpowers!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teleperformance Romania active
View all jobs Turn your languages skills in superpowers! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Teleperformance Romania este o parte a Teleperformance Group, unul dintre liderii mondiali pe piata serviciilor de contact center externalizate.
74 de tari, 340 centre de contact si peste 217.000 de angajati, sunt doar cateva cifre care arata dezvoltarea si dinamica Grupului Teleperformance.
Teleperformance Romania si-a inceput activitatea in 2004, si imediat a devenit lider pe piata serviciilor de call center externalizate. Din 2004 si pana in prezent echipa Teleperformance Romania a crescut, numarand azi mai mult de 850 de persoane care furnizeaza servicii pentru principalii jucatori de pe piata romaneasca, din diverse domenii precum: banci, societati de asigurari si operatori de telecomunicatii.
Sa fi angajat al Teleperformance Romanaia insemana sa faci parte dintr-un grup dinamic si multicultural unde esti incurajat inca de la bun inceput sa-ti exploatezi potentialul la maxim.
If you have good knowledge of GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN and video games are a big part of your everyday life, then you have the right skills to transform them in superpowers. Make them your job!
If you ever dreamed of doing what you love for a living, this is your chance to join our team of heroes as a Game Adviser. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Your mission will be to offer high quality assistance to online communities of players.
Your skills tree
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Superpowers: very good written and spoken GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN skills
- As part of the team, you will use your good interpersonal and communication abilities to interact with other passionates about gaming and help them to have a great experience
- Special abilities: fast learner, creative and proactive, reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
- All superheroes need to have a brief knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
What we offer:
- In class training
- On the job training
- Young environment
- Team buildings and group activities
- Flexible work schedule, full time and part time openings
- Attractive salary package
- Performance bonus
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Settlement transportation
- The opportunity to work for International clients
Dare to shape experiences with your superpowers and join Teleperformance as a Game Adviser.
We will amaze you with our dynamic atmosphere and cosy working environment.