Turn your languages skills in superpowers!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teleperformance Romania active
View all jobs Turn your languages skills in superpowers! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent.
We have 300,000 interaction experts across nearly 80 countries, speaking 265 languages and dialects to better serve you.
Teleperformance Romania is a subsidiary of Teleperformance Group, the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, starting its activity in 2004. We operate now with more than 1,300 employees providing quality services to first-line players both on the local market and on the international market (banks, insurance companies, telecom operators and others).
If you have good knowledge of GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN and video games are a big part of your everyday life, then you have the right skills to transform them in superpowers. Make them your job!
If you ever dreamed of doing what you love for a living, this is your chance to join our team of heroes as a Game Adviser. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Your mission will be to offer high quality assistance to online communities of players.
Your skills tree
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Superpowers: very good written and spoken GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN skills
- As part of the team, you will use your good interpersonal and communication abilities to interact with other passionates about gaming and help them to have a great experience
- Special abilities: fast learner, creative and proactive, reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
- All superheroes need to have a brief knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
What we offer:
- In class training
- On the job training
- Young environment
- Team buildings and group activities
- Flexible work schedule, full time and part time openings
- Attractive salary package
- Performance bonus
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Settlement transportation
- The opportunity to work for International clients
Dare to shape experiences with your superpowers and join Teleperformance as a Game Adviser.
We will amaze you with our dynamic atmosphere and cosy working environment.