IT QA Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs IT QA Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
SAP Romania is the local subsidiary of SAP AG, market leader in enterprise application software.
SAP mission is to help organizations of all sizes and industries become best-run businesses. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device, SAP helps people and organizations work together efficiently and use business insight effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP Romania provides products and services to more than 400 companies in Romania; has a local network of over 20 business partners and in 2011 has opened a Near Shore Center, that provides word class consultancy services to customers across Europe.
SAP turn innovation into practical solution that solve business problems specific to 11 lines of businesses across 24 industries.
4. Database & Technology
At the foundation of SAP‚s technology strategy is SAP HANA, – a revolutionary in-memory computing platform for
real-time business and revolutionary applications.
Business Applications, Customer Management, Business Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management, In-memory Computing (SAP HANA), Human Capital Management, Mobilty, Product Lifecycle Management, Database, Suply Chain Management, Enterprise Asset Management.
11-15 Tipografilor A1/LA Building, 2nd Floor Bucharest, 1 013714 Romania
Education and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer or Natural Science required from an accredited university, MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
• ITIL foundation certification is required / highly beneficial
• Advanced Knowledge about GxP
• Basic knowledge in ITIL / ITSM processes (e.g. Change Management, Problem Management)
• Advanced communication and documentation skills
• Creative, reliable and strong focus on quality
• English fluent
• German: nice to have
• Romanian: native/fluent
• Expertise with cloud provider, hosting provider or managed services providers is highly valued
• Experience in HANA or Suite on HANA applications or alternatively SQL/Oracle/DB2 will be of advantage
• Expertise of working in multi-national teams and project environment
• 0-2 years working experience in a regulated environment
• SAP product experience of 0 to 2 years in a similar function with focus on processes and IT operations
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical, food and drug industry specifics and regulations
• Previous experience with quality processes and standardization
• Creation of Qualification Plans and Reports and circulation for signatures
• Review of Installation Qualification and other GxP related documentation
• Allocation and tracking of open deviations
• Support creation of GxP documents and related tasks during GxP system provisioning
• Creation and circulation of GxP System Decommissioning documentation
• Support of Periodic Reviews
• Audit support
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) is the operations organization of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) which offers and provides real-time cloud platform, infrastructure and managed services focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
Our MCD Cross Delivery & COO team is part of the Cross Delivery Unit, which is a sub-unit of the Managed Cloud Delivery operating HANA Enterprise Cloud Services (HEC) for external customers with strong individual requirements in a highly dynamic working environment. In our team you will be part of an expert group located in Germany. The team is supporting and consulting technical projects with your deep expertise and put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
We aim for enabling MCD to run better in all processes end to end. These services cover dimensions of classical process improvements as well as improvements of efficiency and effectiveness for roles and organizations.
The MCD Cross Delivery & COO team has the following responsibilities:
• Change Management
• Business Process Mgmt.
• Demand Management (Tools)
• Automation Strategy
• Budget planning & controlling
• Strategic projects
• Knowledge Management
• Problem Management
• Delivery Monitoring & Reporting
• Security & Compliance