IT QA Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs IT QA Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that SAP customers…?
…. represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… produce more than 79% of the world’s chocolate?
… produce more than 64% of the world’s ice cream?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
Education and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer or Natural Science required from an accredited university, MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
• ITIL foundation certification is required / highly beneficial
• Advanced Knowledge about GxP
• Basic knowledge in ITIL / ITSM processes (e.g. Change Management, Problem Management)
• Advanced communication and documentation skills
• Creative, reliable and strong focus on quality
• English fluent
• German: nice to have
• Romanian: native/fluent
• Expertise with cloud provider, hosting provider or managed services providers is highly valued
• Experience in HANA or Suite on HANA applications or alternatively SQL/Oracle/DB2 will be of advantage
• Expertise of working in multi-national teams and project environment
• 0-2 years working experience in a regulated environment
• SAP product experience of 0 to 2 years in a similar function with focus on processes and IT operations
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical, food and drug industry specifics and regulations
• Previous experience with quality processes and standardization
• Creation of Qualification Plans and Reports and circulation for signatures
• Review of Installation Qualification and other GxP related documentation
• Allocation and tracking of open deviations
• Support creation of GxP documents and related tasks during GxP system provisioning
• Creation and circulation of GxP System Decommissioning documentation
• Support of Periodic Reviews
• Audit support
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) is the operations organization of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) which offers and provides real-time cloud platform, infrastructure and managed services focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
Our MCD Cross Delivery & COO team is part of the Cross Delivery Unit, which is a sub-unit of the Managed Cloud Delivery operating HANA Enterprise Cloud Services (HEC) for external customers with strong individual requirements in a highly dynamic working environment. In our team you will be part of an expert group located in Germany. The team is supporting and consulting technical projects with your deep expertise and put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
We aim for enabling MCD to run better in all processes end to end. These services cover dimensions of classical process improvements as well as improvements of efficiency and effectiveness for roles and organizations.
The MCD Cross Delivery & COO team has the following responsibilities:
• Change Management
• Business Process Mgmt.
• Demand Management (Tools)
• Automation Strategy
• Budget planning & controlling
• Strategic projects
• Knowledge Management
• Problem Management
• Delivery Monitoring & Reporting
• Security & Compliance