Membra a HLB International, Contexpert este o companie de top din Romania care ofera inca din 1996, servicii de contabilitate, consultanta fiscala, audit, inventariere, salarizare si administrare de personal (locul 5 in topul companiilor de contabilitate din Bucuresti, potrivit CECCAR).
Creata in 1969, HLB este o retea internationala dinamica de consultanta de business care serveste clienti din peste 130 de tari, cu peste 600 de birouri in lume, 1900 de parteneri si peste 17000 de profesionisti. Membrii HLB si-au construit o reputatie puternica in tarile lor si proiecteaza o identitate globala comuna, promovand expertiza locala cu performanta internationala.
Contexpert s-a nascut in urma cu 19 ani dintr-o initiativa indrazneata si a devenit o afacere de succes prin dedicatia totala a managementului si a angajatilor sai. In prezent, Contexpert este o companie respectata in mediul de afaceri romanesc, avand un portofoliu de peste 300 de companii nationale si multinationale ce deruleaza afaceri cu cifre de piata semnificative.
Serviciile de calitate si oamenii sunt cele mai importante resurse pentru companie. S-a investit in ei si s-a creat o structura flexibila de promovare, in care fiecare isi poate gasi calea spre dezvoltarea profesionala. Managementul companiei a ales sa puna pret pe delegarea responsabilitatilor si cresterea continua bazata pe evolutia si specializarea echipei. Drept urmare, fiecare membru din echipa este incurajat sa devina din ce in ce mai bun in ceea ce face si sa reprezinta o sursa de inspiratie pentru cei aflati la inceput de cariera.
For our client, one of the world's leading companies in thermic comfort (a complete range of heating and water heating products, systems, services and solutions designed to provide the maximum degree of comfort with the minimum use of energy), we are looking for Accountant Inter-Company Reconciliation and Reporting.
- Economical background - University degree (Finance & Accounting graduate)
- Experience in a similar position 2-5 years
- Experience in Accounting Payable and Accounting Receivable
- Experience in preparing & reviewing Accounts Reconciliation
- Aware of intercompany accounts and netting process
- Ability to prioritize workload in a complex accounting environment
- Ability to take initiative in solving problems independently
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Good Communication skills in English, both verbal & written; proficiency in French/Italian would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Open personality, customer orientated behavior
- Verify, issuing and process intercompany invoices;
- Match invoice with the Goods Receipt Note, solve issues relating to missing invoices & unrecorded receipts; reconcile price and quantity difference accounts and notify relevant parties if appropriate;
- Submit payment proposals according to agreed timetables;
- Carry out netting duties on intercompany accounts. Review intercompany payments against statements, ensure adequate amounts are being paid /received, and allocate incoming payments;
- Perform reconciliation as coached and directed by Team Leader;
- Reconcile cross- charging accounts, produce and issue statements, receive confirmations;
- Reconcile inter-company payables / receivables accounts and obtaining missing invoices including calculation and accounting of goods in transit;
- Process relevant accruals and perform all necessary reconciliation; assist in resolution of all intercompany accounting issues;
- Participate in Balance Sheet, ledger and reconciliation reviews as appropriate;
- Responsibility for timely and accurate filing of documents in accordance with fiscal rules and management information needs in line with document retention policy;
- Coordination with different process partners: Logistics, Controlling and Finance Functions in different countries;
- Perform the month- end closing process and ensure accurate intercompany accounts and management reports;
- Work on MS Excel with formulas and Pivot table in order to produce ad- hoc reports;
- Collect, analyse and aggregate large volumes of data related to intercompany reconciliation business processes.
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent work culture
- Job specific trainings