Senior Web Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Senior Web Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Advanced experience in XML, XSLT, XHTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap;
• Good knowledge of object oriented programming (especially PHP5);
• MySQL programming and administration skills, RDBMS strong knowledge;
• Working experience with any of the following web development frameworks: CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel;
• Apache configuration and administration competences;
• Unix/Linux configuration and administration competences;
• Knowledge of web security techniques;
• Working experience with versioning systems (GIT/SVN/Mercurial etc.);
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate and work as a team player and as team leader;
• Experience in interfacing with project management teams and different development methodologies;
• Middleware integrated with SAP (is a plus).
Nice to have:
• Previous experience with: DWOO (PHP5 template engine), CMS for web software development: Magento, OpenCart, other RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems);
• Technical coaching skills.
What you will do:
• Ensure full lifecycle software development (design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout);
• Design software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Develop web software solutions according to specification;
• Provide unit testing and performance testing;
• Provide technical support when needed;
• Provide accurate estimations of development;
• Perform code reviews, bug assignments, and bug fixing;
• Write technical specification and technical documentation;
• Actively participate in technical meetings;
• Provide technical coaching for the development team members;
• Deliver high quality software components and products on-time, according to project timelines.
We are looking for:
A highly skilled web developer with Node extensive experience to develop custom e-commerce solutions for leading retail operators, while working with state-of-the-art technologies in a multi-cultural environment.
Join our team!