OnStar Customer Support - French + Spanish + English
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
• At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
• Ideally you will be educated to secondary level education.
• Have business level all Spanish, French and Egnlish.
• Can work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed.
• Have an ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
• Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
• Confident PC user.
• Confidence and experience with customer service are a must, world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
• Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency calls general enquiries and other patient dependent calls, over a 24/7 period.
• Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types; including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
• Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
• When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
• Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
20 days plus up to 13 bank holidays
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support.
• A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Team building activities and networking opportunities.
• Competitive bonus incentive.
• Personal and professional development.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
Documented evidence of eligibility to work in Romania will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.