This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs .NET Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering;
• Experience with performance aspects of application development;
• At least 8-10 years of design and development experience with Full Stack C#.Net and ASP Framework;
• At least 2 years of experience in Leading web development teams in Agile environments;
• Strong experience with Design Patterns, Security Models, Messaging Infrastructures, Migration Strategy etc.
What you will do:
• Develop and supervise the design and architecture of complex software systems;
• Implement software design patterns and software languages & tools;
• Provide relevant input and supervise the architectural development of projects;
• Understand business requirements from business analysis documents and meetings with analysts;
• Participate in the deployment of new solutions;
• Plan and follow tasks implementation;
• Ensure proper documentation of frameworks, tools, functionalities etc.;
• Support internal teams with a complete range of tools and methodologies;
• Hold meetings to determine technical needs of internal teams;
• Train Developers in using various technologies;
• Conduct evaluations review for members of the team;
• Be responsible for leading teams across the development changes of different projects.
What’s in it for you:
• Access to latest technology projects;
• Attractive salary package;
• Expanded benefits package: private healthcare insurance etc.;
• Opportunities for continuous learning (share knowledge with over 7000 worldwide experts), professional growth and promotion;
• Modern, hi-tech workplace and global working environment;
• Flexible working hours.