Bitterstrawberry is focused on optimizing and maximizing the mobile traffic efficiency.
We integrate the best-performing affiliate campaigns with publishers who have large volumes of traffic that is not optimized.
We are always looking for motivated and creative new team members, so if you are interested, please send us your CV to email@example.com!
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
What we offer:
• Very competitive salary package
• Business medical insurance
• Challenging and motivating environment where ideas are listened to and promoted
• Company sponsored events: trainings, conferences, team buildings, parties and other benefits
• An opportunity for career development as part of a dynamic, young and professional team
• Modern, fun and aesthetically pleasing working environment.